mummy told me that my cousin contracted dengue fever.
and so.. it led to her thinking that i may have dengue?!
okay. i have more than 13 mosquitoe bites. ahahaha. i dunnoe where i got bitten. probably a mixture of SJI (see lar), NP and my hse bus stop.
and... I'm having FEVER (: + flu + sorethroat. ahahah. fever been up & down.
brought tons of tissue to sch today out of the norm. i feel like Thinesh today =X inside joke.
dun even feel like gg to sch in e morn when i woke up. so i dilydallied and was late for lunch and in turn, late for school. ahahaha.
but well, NO DENGUE!
NEW FINDINGS!
I WAS RANDOMLY NET-SURFING! and... I THINK NAT HO damm CUTE (: he so shuai! new eyecandy (: first saw him on the 9pm show. omgggg (:
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment