OMG. YCKS. i read till my hair all stand and cant bring myself to read the complete whole story. no. it's not even a story. its FACT. as in it really happened!!! GOSH.
okay. im only quoting the yucky parts.
11th JUNE, 1981 - ” I am amazed.She’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. Tall, blonde, with pure white
skin, she astonishes me with her grace. I invited her to my home for a Japanese
dinner. She accepts. After the meal I asked her to read my favorite German
Expressionist poem.I turn on the recorder. She starts to read . She speaks in perfect German. I
reach for the rifle hidden beside the chest of drawers.I start to take off her clothes. It is hard to take the clothes off a dead
body. Finally it is done. Her beautiful white body is before me. I’ve waited so
long this day and now it is here. I touch her ass. It is so very smooth. I
wonder where I should bite first. I decide to bite the top of her butt. My nose
is covered with her cold white skin. I try to beat down hard, but I can’t. I
suddenly have a horrible headache. I get a knife from the kitchen and stab it
deeply into her skin.Suddenly a lot of sallow fat oozes from the wound. It reminds me of Indian
corn. It continues to ooze. It is strange. Finally I find the red meat under the
sallow fat. I scoop it out and put it in my mouth. I chew. It has no smell and
no taste. It melts in my mouth like a perfect piece of tuna. I look in her eyes
and say: “You are delicious.”I cut her body and lift the meat to my mouth again and again. Then I take a
photograph of her white corpse with its deep wounds.I have sex with her body. When I hug her she lets out a breath. I’m
frightened, she seems alive. I kiss her and tell her I love her.Then I drag her body to the bathroom. By now I am exhausted, but I cut into
her hip and put the meat in a roasing pan. After it is cooked I sit at the table
using her underwear as a napkin.They still smell of her body.
Next morning she is still here. She doesn’t smell bad. Today I must finish
cutting up her body.I have to put it into suitcases and sink it in the lake.It will be her grave.
I touch the cold body again and I wonder where I should start. I start to cut
off all the meat before amputating the limbs.While I cut her calf I suddenly want to taste it.
I see the beautiful red
meat beneath the fat.I grasp her knee and her ankle, and tear it with my teeth.
It is tender.
I slowly chew and savor it.After eating most of the calf I look at myself in the mirror. There is grease
all over my face. And then I start to eat at random.I bite her little toe. It still smell of her feet. I stab the knife into her
arch and see the red meat deep inside.I thrust my fingers inside and dig out the meat and put it in my mouth. It
tastes okay.Then I stab the knife into her armpit.
OMG. look at the aftermath pls.
Sagawa openly confessed to what he had done, but a judge ruled that he was
not mentally fit to stand trial. Sagawa was sent to the Paul Guirald Asylum for
an undetermined period of time.Akira Sagawa, his father, helped workout a deal, and he was transferred to a
hospital in Japan not long after.He was soon judged fit enough to be sent to prison, where he stayed for only
15 months before being paroled.
OH NO OR. HOW CAN THIS TYPE OF PPL NOT BE SENTENCED TO DEATH?! i mean why! he cut up ppl and eat lae. tt's so gross+inhuman. GOSH. alamak. i totally freaked out. if my bf were to be a cannibal, i think life would be totally meaningless. i can totally use my head to smash the wall and commit suicide. if not i'd chop him up before he chop me up. okay.
and wait a minute. THE GIRL IS NOT EVEN HIS GF OR. omg. if my guy-friends like tt. i can die as well. tian arh. and pls. even if they have alrdy cut me up and eat me already, my ghost will come back huant them and the judges and make sure that they go to jail and will be sentenced to death after being imprisoned for 10 years and suffered 1000 strokes of cane and then they can go die and i will continue to haunt them and make them suffer like hell in hell and i will then go happily to heaven, or float on earth.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
omg. scary. SCARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
he should just go and die.


No comments:
Post a Comment